How much does PR cost? The PR agency, Macias PR has unveiled a free calculator to determine the fees for any PR campaign. The new tool eliminates the hassle of finding out the cost of pr.
Business owners can do their own calculation and get a PR quote by clicking here.
A PR campaign is similar to hiring an accountant. The cost for their services vary by the complexity of the work and how many resources they need to complete the job. The fee structure is similar to PR services.
Here are three questions to help you determine PR fees.
The cost of PR
- The cost for a PR campaign depends on whether you want a local, regional, national, or international campaign. The more PR services that are needed, the higher the cost.
- The complexity of the PR strategy plan also impacts cost for any PR campaign.
- The best pr campaigns always deliver the right angle of the product or services in order to place it in influential media placements.
What PR Services do you need?
- The PR services you need depend on your PR value. The PR strategies and PR tactics vary on the purpose of your campaign, such as increase sales, raise credibility, manage a crisis, raise awareness for a product/service, generate leads. For example, PR crisis management campaign would require media training.
- Rather than discussing pr fees with a public relations agency over the phone, you can use the free an online pr calculator tool. Within 48 hours and without talking to anyone, a detailed cost and proposal will be sent back to you.
Marketing peers named MACIAS PR the 2017 and 2018 Strategic PR Firm of the Year. In 2015, 2016 and 2017, Finance Monthly named MACIAS PR the Financial PR Firm of the Year. The founder – Mark Macias – is a former Executive Producer with NBC and Senior Producer with CBS in New York. He’s also a contributor with CNBC and author of the books, Beat the Press: Your Guide to Managing the Media and the Tao of PR.